WELCOME TO DEBT SAGE
Debt Sage is South Africa’s fast growing, reliable and transparent debt management company. We are helping our clients, and the community as a whole, take control of their finances and their quality of life. Debt Sage is assisting many over-indebted consumers in South Africa to solve their debt problems, regain a sustainable financially stable future and retire with dignity.
HOW DOES DEBT SAGE HELP YOU?
- Negotiate with your credit providers so that you pay LOWER monthly installments that you can afford,
- Negotiate that you pay REDUCED interest rates,
- Consolidate ALL your debt into one easy monthly payment that pays your debt,
- You can become debt free without losing your assets i.e. home and motor vehicle,
- Avoid being blacklisted,
- Avoid large legal costs,
- Develop a workable budget that you can live with.
WHY CHOOSE DEBT SAGE?
- We offer FREE consultation,
- NO upfront fees,
- We can pull a FREE credit report and do an assessment,
- Offer FREE advice so that you make the right financial decisions,
- Refer someone and you earn R400 cash,
- Provide after care services until debt is finished,
- Our Debt Counselors are registered and certified by the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
You can be rest assured that our debt counselling service is confidential, professional and of the highest quality.It is this experience, coupled with our dedication to giving you a compassionate, complete and competent service that sets us apart.
Take control of your life by filling in the Free Call Back form to the right and one of our consultants will call you back or call 011 285 0909 and try our debt counselling program today!
Debt Sage is based in Randburg, Gauteng province. We are helping consumers struggling with debt all over South Africa. It does not matter where you reside, we can assist you with the debt review process via email, fax and telephone consultations. There is no need to come to our offices.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by debt and experiencing any of the points below then it is advisable to seek the assistance of one of our NCR qualified Debt Counsellors NOW!
- Are your accounts 2 or 3 months in arrears?
- Are you struggling to pay your monthly debt repayments and you don’t know what to do?
- Are you getting calls from credit providers, debt collectors, and lawyers demanding payment?
- Have you received Section 129 letters from your credit providers?
To see if Debt Counselling is right for you, contact a Debt Sage consultant using the Free Call Back service to the right, or call us on 011 285 0909.