frequently asked questions about debt solutions
What are debt solutions?
Debt Solutions are various options that are available to individuals to help them resolve the debt problem. The debt solutions allow you to meet your monthly financial commitments as well as provide protection for your assets from any legal action. You will be able to chip away at debt until the debt is paid up at an amount you can afford. You pay a single easy, consolidated amount that pays your debt saving you time and effort.
What is the best solution for debt?
Debt review also known as debt counselling is almost always a better option when compared to other debt solutions such as administration and sequestration. With debt review, all household expenses are covered and it unlocks cash to meet your daily expenses. Furthermore, the National Credit Act gives an individual the right to undergo debt review before administration or sequestration. You can read more on the advantages of debt review here: advantages of debt review.
When should I apply for a debt solution?
When you are struggling to pay your monthly debt commitments and are in arrears you must contact us to help you choose the best possible debt solutions that fit your financial situation. If you are constantly getting calls or letters from credit providers, lawyers, debt collectors demanding payment you must place yourself under one of the debt solutions.
How long do the debt solutions last?
How long the debt solutions last depends on a number of factors which include how much debt that one owes and how much one is prepared to pay on a monthly basis. In this respect, generally within 3-5 years one should be debt-free and issued with a clearance certificate. Most importantly, the more committed you are to keeping up with your repayments and paying more towards your debt when you are able to, the sooner you will be able to exit.
Why are our debt solutions effective?
Our debt solutions have been very successful mainly because each case is dealt with on its own merit. Debt solutions are not a one size fits all type of solutions. Furthermore, the debt solutions are effective mainly because of the following:
- we have assisted many over-indebted consumers to overcome debt;
- our debt counsellors are accredited with the National Credit Regulator (NCR);
- our specialist attorneys handle your case on your behalf;
- we have been successful in delivering debt solutions for the past 10 years;
Our debt solutions consultants will:
- never judge you or make you feel bad about your situation;
- always be happy to talk to you, however big or small your problem might be;
- find ways to manage your debts even if you think you have no spare money; and
- suggest ways to deal with debts that you might not know about.
Who benefits from our debt solutions?
If you’re struggling with debt, it can be hard to know where to turn. We are available to help you find help in a way that’s best for you.
- If you are 2 or 3 months in arrears on one or more of your accounts;
- When you are feeling overwhelmed by debt and do not know what to do and you are struggling to provide the basics for your household;
- If you are employed or have an income stream that is consistent;
- If you are constantly getting calls from credit providers, attorneys demanding payment;
- Your income is not enough to cover all your monthly obligations;
- If you feel that in the coming months you will be struggling to service your debt;
- If the credit providers have issued a section 129 directing you to seek the services of a debt counsellor;
- No matter how big or small you feel your problem might be.
If you are experiencing any of the above circumstances then our debt solutions are for you.
How do debt solutions work?
To get an in-depth understanding of how debt solutions work, please visit each page of the debt solution page listed above.